Module 5 was presented by Neco and the topic was Apprenticeship and Job training for TCN’s
We discussed what were the benefits within each country.
- Main barriers to enter the apprenticeship
- Advantages to hire TCN’s
- Solutions to obstacles facing TCN’s
It was mentioned that it is important to reduce the time it takes for TCN’s to enter the labour market.
- Lack of skills in language
- Ignorance of the labour market
- Attitude Impact
- Difference in culture
- Professional and social networks
- Lack of resources
We had a group discussion on both the barriers and solutions.
Module 6 was presented by Kostas, this was on strengthening Services:
- Providing pre-departure
- Preparation of documents
- Access to Healthcare
- Access to Social assistance
- Access to financial support
- Language Courses
We discussed which countries benefits each of the partner countries had and which one needed to be improved or which one were non existent.