10 Feb Launching of the Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership Project “CSR and Ethics in Training Centers for benefit of all”
Mobilizing Expertise, in partnership with nine organizations from eight countries throughout Europe, are implementing the Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership Project “CSR and Ethics in Training Centers for benefit of all”. The project is funded through the Erasmus Plus programme of the European Union, key action 2, the budget line dedicated to the adult education.
CSR standing for Corporate Social Responsibility, is a type of international private business self-regulation contributing and supporting societal goals like environment, community or ethically-oriented practices.
The main objective of the project is to bring innovation into adult education, through the shared input of an inclusion-oriented consortium formed of 10 organisations coordinated by Formethic (France), the other partners being:
- Ineopole (France)
- RIA (Bulgaria)
- Euphoria (Itally)
- Mobilizing Expertise (Sweden)
- Epimorphotikis (Greece)
- Dias Vet (Greece)
- Mantefiels (Latvia)
- Complexul Muzeal National “Moldova” Iasi (Romania)
- Arena I Swiat (Poland).
The aims will be to raise awareness as for good practices in the field of CSR as encountered in various training centres and in the educational field in general, in the partner countries, to enhance trainers’ skills from the CSR perspective, and to create inclusive environments for education purposes.
To reach the above goals, the following deliverables will be created during the project, whose timespan spreads from September 2019 to December 2021:
- A benchmark and materiality report, focusing on main quality and CSR standards, safety, environment, risks, human rights and other ethical topics relevant to training organisations
- Online courses on CSR and ethics in training centers
- A repository of best practices in the field
- A toolkit containing 3 tools:
- an online self-diagnostic questionnaire
- an online tutorial as for how to use the repository
- a list of detailed and adaptable indicators to be used by training organizations interested in improving their practice
The kick-off meeting has just taken place in Toulouse, France, at the headquarters of the project leader, during the period 24-27 November 2019. It has been the occasion for the partners to meet and establish the details of their future work within the project, regarding intellectual outputs, transnational project meetings, dissemination and multiplier events and other project activities.
Further information will follow as soon as we reach new milestone in the project implementation.