Project Title: My Soft City
Project Acronym : Soft City
Project code : 2020-2-FR02-KA205-018069
Start Date : 2020-11-01
End Date : 2023-08-31
Objectives: is a project that aims at bettering cities’ youth dimension. In our quest to preserve cultural heritage by helping youth to become more fond
of their patrimony we came to the conclusion that cities which are more youth-friendly have more chances to develop as united and proactive communities. This project offers youth a
voice in what concerns their city’s cultural heritage and encourages them to become cultural and social entrepreneurs themselves by exposing them to such an environment that
fosters educational, cultural and urban growth. By creating in the project framework, a book about real, successful stories of social and cultural entrepreneurs from the partner
countries, we offer youth the motivation and inspiration they need to become change-makers themselves.
- At least 160 trained youth workers and 400 trained youth, out of which half are youth with fewer opportunities; the creation of an innovative cartography of social and cultural
entrepreneurs and their successful stories, as a model of good practices.
- A methodology of innovative non-formal Tools for Cultural Heritage Education for Social Inclusion:
– “8 Game Ideas for Cultural Ambassadors” Book
– 4 sets of illustrated cards: “Dérive City Cards” which will serve as a non-formal education tool.
- Digitalized Cultural Heritage through the creation of 4 online illustrated maps (of 4 European cities: Constanta, Funchal, Nimes and Lund), free-for-use and for download, created by
and for youth.
- Visibility and Dissemination of the project outcomes and of European cultural heritage among youth, youth workers, stakeholders and local communities especially.
- Koordinator/Coordinator: KulturLife gGmbH (Germany, www.kultur-life.de)
- ELAZIG MESLEKI ve TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI (Turkey, https://elazigmtal.meb.k12.tr)
- Grm Novo mesto – center biotehnike in turizma (Slovenia, www.grm-nm.si)
- HETEL-Heziketa Teknikoko Elkartea (Spain, www.hetel.org)
- MOBILIZING EXPERTISE AB (Sweden, https://mexpert.se)
InterCultural Ísland (Iceland, www.ici.is)