02 May New Project ‘SEM’
The project is aimed at:
- promoting up-skilling and re-skilling of 20 adult migrants (18 to 35 years) facing social & economic exclusion.
- equip migrants with tools useful to successfully start up, manage, and scale up innovative for sustainable businesses.
- consolidate on the gains made by the previous Erasmus+ project Ethnicraft through developing a Social Entrepreneurship (SE) e-course Moodle for social entrepreneurship.
- organize social entrepreneurship workshops using non-formal training methods for economically disadvantaged and vulnerable young adults.
– Developed innovative and high-potential social entrepreneurship e-course Moodle.
– Drive innovation and unleashed the entrepreneurial potential of at least 20 young adults with migrant backgrounds.
– At least 3 co-created products or services in a start-up context or within a newly existing business.
- Creating digital content: The SE e-course is a self-paced and asynchronous social entrepreneurship e-course with inbuilt self-grading assessments that allow users to completely learn the course completely online anytime anywhere.
- Entrepreneurship education: Through the workshop, learners will learn the rudiments of entrepreneurship as well as be encouraged to work in teams, choose an organizational form, and devise an appropriate financial structure to co-create social business.
- Inclusion: This partnership is based on improving or upskilling the entrepreneurial competencies of marginalized adults usually migrants, and people who risk social and economic exclusion. The goal is to empower these individuals through non-formal education for active participation in both social & economic life.